Want to minimize costs while increasing air flow in your facility? Start at the ceiling. Choose from one of the following high-volume, low-speed (HVLS) fans from Rite-Hite and begin decreasing your energy costs today.
Revolution — Capable of delivering the most air movement of any HVLS fan on the market, the original Revolution Fan is ideal for larger buildings with high ceilings. Costing just pennies an hour to operate, Revolution Fans can lower energy costs by as much as 30%.
• Moves air up to 85 feet from the fan's center in all directions
• Available in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24-foot diameters
• Available in 2 or 4-blade configurations
Revolution SP — This fan incorporates all the same benefits of the original Revolution, but is designed for smaller spaces where aesthetics are important. Choose between standard polished blades or painted blades, which can be customized for your unique environment.
• Moves air up to 50 feet from the fan's center in all directions
• Supplements existing HVAC systems
• Available in 8, 10 and 12-foot diameters
• Available in 4-blade configuration
To download literature, review case studies, or locate a Rite-Hite Fans representative in your area, visit www.RiteHiteFans.com .
Contact: Rite-Hite